Is it possible to travel to the United States as a student-athlete?

COVID-19 - 21 April 2021

Yes, this is possible. To travel to the US as a student-athlete you need a student visa. Applying for a visa is part of the Slamstox process. As part of your visa application, we can apply for an exception for you to travel into the country. Do you need help with this? Reach out!

"*" indicates required fields

× Hoe kan ik je helpen?