+31 (0) 6-20507001
Personal data we process
Slamstox processes your personal data when you use our website and services and/or when you provide it to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- Basic information (such as your first and last name, date of birth, nationality);
- Contact details (address, telephone number, email);
- Personal data provided to us in the course of rendering services which may include special categories of data (such as passport number, citizen service number);
- Data necessary for processing invoices;
- Metrics of your visit to our website (such as IP-address, location data, and data regarding the use of our website);
- Photos and videos provided by you or captured by Slamstox for the execution of the services or during a Slamstox event;
- Any other (personal) data you voluntarily share with us.
Special data we process
We do not knowingly collect or request personal data from children under 16. If such personal data is collected inadvertently, we will delete the personal information immediately. Slamstox may, however, obtain personal information from children under 16 directly from the parent or legal guardian with the express consent of that person.
Slamstox processes your data for the following purposes:
- Correctly address you in any communication;
- To call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services;
- Manage and administer our relationship with you;
- To inform you about changes to our services;
- Identify services you may be interested in;
- Communicate with you about our services;
- Slamstox may analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to the preferences of our visitors;
- Slamstox also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
In no case will Slamstox make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for persons. This means decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without interference of a person or persons.
How long do we keep your personal data
Slamstox does not keep your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. You can submit a request at any time to have your personal data deleted. This can be done by sending your request by mail to Slamstox or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In case a legally stipulated minimum retention period applies, your data can only be deleted after the set term.
The minimum retention period of debtors and creditors administration is 7 years, on the basis of the “Wet op de Rijksbelastingen” (Law on State Taxes).
Sharing of data
Slamstox will only share your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. These parties only have access to the data they need to carry out their assignment. When your personal data will be shared with third parties, we will ensure that measures will be taken to assure adequate protection of your data.
Slamstox shares data with third party Dutch Coding Company B.V. to ensure a correct and smooth process in the Slamstox app.
Cookies, or similar techniques we use
Please note: When you disable cookies you can still view the website, but it is possible that certain content is not displayed. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. When you do this, all preferences will be lost.
Review, modify or delete your personal data
You have the right to review, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Slamstox and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have available to you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.You can send a request for review; correction, removal or data transfer of your personal data, as well as a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this is not possible you may send a letter to our postal address. In order to ensure that the request has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your passport or ID card along with the request. Please black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number in this copy. This is to protect your privacy.We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, to your request. Slamstox also wishes to point out that you have the right to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Visit their website via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
How we secure your personal data
Slamstox takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. Your data is protected by modern online security systems. Your data is sent encrypted via a secure connection. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us by phone or via e-mail to: email@example.com.