Eva Nijenhuis (2004) is a top Dutch golfer and she currently ranks 5th in the Dutch Girls ranking and 1st in the Dutch Junior U16 ranking. She is the youngest player ever to be in the Dutch National Junior Team U21. After college she wants to play golf professionally and eventually play on the LPGA Tour.
Eva started playing golf when she was only 4 years of age. When she was 10 she started playing national tournaments. Check out her best results so far:
- 2nd Dutch Championship U12 2016
- 3rd Dutch Championship U15 2019 - 79/78/80
- 10th Dutch Championship U21 2019
- 3rd Kennemer Open Ladies 2019 (big tournament for all age groups)
- 4th Dutch Championship U18 2020 - 72/70
- T9th European Young Masters 2020 - 78/74/73- 3rd Liechtenstein Open 2020 - 74/78/73- 3rd European Girls Team Championship 2020
Her lowest tournament score is 70 (-1) and her scoring average is 74
Her strengths are her mental game and her ability to motivate herself. Last year she started working a lot more on the physical aspect of the game. By doing this she tries to create more power and swing speed which gives her the ability to hit the ball a lot further. We believe Eva is going to further develop herself in college and she is motivated and ready to work hard to achieve her goal of becoming a professional player. She practices for about 30 hours a week.
Eva will start her fifth year of highest level of high school (VWO) in September. She is planning on studying Biology.
Met onze unieke en innovatieve app stel jij je eigen profiel samen, werk je alle taken af en heb je inzicht in de to do lists. Met 24/7 live toegang en een chatfunctie zorgt onze app voor een helder proces. Digitaal met een persoonlijke touch.