Are you customer-oriented, accurate and are you familiar with the sports world? Then this position is for you!
Slamstox, a student-athlete company. For student athletes, by student athletes. We help college athletes to find scholarships at American universities. In order to continue to grow (internationally), we are looking for a ‘College Sports Specialist’ who approaches future college athletes, enthuses and helps to realize their American Deam.
An important position where you are in contact with (potential) college sports student-athletes about everything that has to do with sports and studying in America. You also make the first contact we have with the customer and help customers with questions they have. Your goal: to help ambitious student athletes get the most out of their careers!
What can you expect from us?
The Slamstox team performs well because everyone feels valued. Because the working atmosphere is pleasant and informal and because colleagues go the extra mile for each other. And of course all of this in combination with a great benefits package.
- A full-time challenging job in which you continue to develop yourself.
- The freedom to fill in your work as you see fit and to organize your own agenda, so that you achieve the best results.
- The freedom to develop your own ideas and be creative in your work.
- A workplace within the most beautiful and inspiring sports marketing building in the Netherlands: SX Eindhoven!
Who are we?
Slamstox is a young, dynamic company that helps ambitious student-athletes find sports and college scholarships at universities in America. We are enthusiastic about everything that has to do with college sports and are active in many different sports.
Our team works at the Eindhoven office. Everyone has their own responsibilities, but we also work together a lot. For example, there is a specialist for every sport who knows all the ins and outs of his/her sport, but there is also collaboration with the marketing and social media department. A group of team players.
What do we believe in? Job satisfaction, personal attention, honesty, growth and involvement. That is what you can expect from us. We work hard, but we also make time during the break for a game of basketball or table tennis. Work hard, play hard!
Learn more about us here.
Your job as College Sports Specialist
As a College Sports Specialist you will have contact with many different people in one day, so it is important that you work structurally and accurately. Every student-athlete is different, so it is also important that you have people skills and know how to achieve the maximum for college sports players.
The role of a College Sports Specialist in a nutshell:
- In consultation with our college sports specialists, you will look for the right talents;
- You have a good idea of which athletes are potential student-athletes;
- You have a lot of contact with different athletes, clubs and youth academy and you enjoy helping other people to get the most out of their careers;
- You solve various customer questions and help student athletes on their way to make their dreams come true;
- You will build a large network in the American sports world to find the best possible places for our student athletes;
- You are a strong negotiator and can handle time pressure and so-called “curveballs”;
- You will use your creativity to arrive at the best solutions;
- You set hefty goals for yourself and do your best to achieve these goals!
When do you fit in with us?
We think it is important that you have a healthy curiosity, that you dare to ask the right questions, but that you are also a good listener. Furthermore, you are a sales-driven colleague, you are not afraid to take on a challenge. Every day you go to work with a lot of energy and positivity. Beside:
- You are available at the office 40 hours a week;
- You have strong communication skills, by telephone and online?
- You have affinity with college sports;
- You have a large network in the sports world;
- You master the English language;
- You enjoy achieving goals and are you result-oriented?
- Experience with college sports in America is an advantage.
FUTURE CHAMPIONS START HERE!
So, ready to become a champ in our workplace?
Apply now by filling in this form or by sending an email to: email@example.com.