Did you know that…
- athletics in the United States is called track & field?
- 417 of the 558 American athletes at the Rio Olympics are (former) college student athletes?
- the NCAA organizes 21 official track & field events? At 17 of the 21 events, scores are better than the Dutch National Records that have been achieved.
- Churandy Martina, one of the most successful Dutch athletes, was also a student-athlete in America? He was combining athletics and study at the University of Texas, El Paso.
- The American College track & field competition the largest and strongest is in the world?
Interested or want to know more? Fill out our Let’s meet form! and we will be happy to help you.