Can I go to America after higher professional education (HBO)?

Studies in the United States - 19 November 2021

To play college sports at an American university you have 4 years of eligibility and therefore you can receive a scholarship for 4 years. You can spread this 4 years over a period of 5 years after finishing high school and these start from the moment you start your studies. There are also rules for the number of gap years that you can take after graduating high school. If you already started a bachelor’s degree, you can go to the US as a transfer student. You transfer all of your earned credits and continue your study in the US. After completing your higher professional education (HBO diploma), many students are eligible for a master’s degree in America. Together we can look your remaining eligibility and at which schools you could get a scholarship.

Are you curious about your chances? Please contact us. We are happy to help you and explain it to you.

× Hoe kan ik je helpen? Available from 00:00 to 23:59 Available on SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday