Can I go to America after pre-university education (VWO)?

Studies in the United States - 19 November 2021

America is huge and has more than 2,000 universities. This wide range of universities ensures that everyone can find a suitable university that meets your academic and athletic needs. Also after obtaining your pre-university education (VWO diploma), it is possible to play college sports at an American university. Normally you will start with your bachelor’s degree in the US directly after finishing your high school. A bachelor’s degree in the US takes 4 years.

Are you currently following pre-university education and aren’t you sure wheter you meet the conditions to play college sports at an American university? Feel free to contact us!

× Hoe kan ik je helpen? Available from 00:00 to 23:59 Available on SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday