Can I go to America after senior general secondary education (HAVO)?

Studies in the United States - 26 October 2022

America is incredibly large and more than 2,000 universities can be found there. This wide range of universities ensures that there is a suitable university for everyone that suits your academic and athletic needs. Even after getting a high school diploma, it is possible to play sports and study in America! You then start with a bachelor, on average a bachelor in America takes 4 years. Most students of Slamstox leave after getting their HAVO-diploma, but there are also a lot of students who leave after VWO, MBO or even higher education. You can check out all the options here!

Are you currently following a senior general secondary education and aren’t you sure whether you meet the conditions to play college sports at an American university? Feel free to contact us!

"*" indicates required fields

× Hoe kan ik je helpen?