How long can you be a student-athlete?

General - 7 February 2014

You have 4 years of eligibility, which you can spread out over a period of 5 years after finishing high
school and starting a degree. Have you already started your bachelor’s degree? Then you can go the
the US as a ‘transfer student’. After completing your bachelor degree, it is also possible to start a
masters program (graduate program) in the US right away. As a transfer student it is very important
to be sure of your remaining eligibilty. Slamstox can help you determine your eligibility.
Not sure if you meet the criteria? Please feel free to contact us!

× Hoe kan ik je helpen? Available on SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday