Which visa do I need?

General - 2 November 2022

As an international student you will need an F1 visa, which will allow you to stay and study in the United States for a period of 5 years.

To receive an American student visa, you are required to follow multiple procedures. You have to sign up for a student visa interview at the American consulate in your country, and send in a lot of additional paperwork. If your interview is successful, you will receive your visa within a few working days.

Slamstox helps you throughout the complete recruiting process, including the visa application. Would you like to learn more? Contact us.

"*" indicates required fields

× Hoe kan ik je helpen?